You are invited to join Wakefield School Resource Officers and the Wake-Up Coalition Director as they discuss vaping trends and ways to prevent vaping in our student community.
Get answers to some common questions:
- What’s juuling?
- What are the negative health effects of vaping?
- Are some vapes only flavored water?
- Can my teen get addicted?
- What are the second-hand health impacts?
- How do kids use them with marijuana?
- How do kids usually get vapes?
- How do I talk to my child about it....and more!
Wednesday, May 23rd
Come to either session:
6:00-7:00 p.m. or 7:00-8:00 p.m. in the Galvin Middle School's Learning Commons.
Sponsored by the Wake-Up Coalition, the Wakefield Police Department, and Wakefield Public Schools.