The SEPAC is the Special Education Parent Advisory Council. The SEPAC events planned for October & November are broad reaching:
- Monday, Oct. 24, 7-9 PM: Sarah Ward on Homework Strategies. View details. Click to RSVP
- Wednesday, Nov. 9, 7 PM: Viewing of Screenagers: "Growing up in the Digital Age" will be followed by an expert panel consisting of the Galvin Middle School Principal and School Psychologists. See ad below. No RSVP required.
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 7-9 PM: Basic Rights in Special Education. View details. Click to RSVP
Dates to save as the winter schedule comes together:
- Wednesday, Dec. 7: “Hot Topics Series” Using technology & apps to support learning
- Tuesday, Jan. 17: Kira Armstrong – ADHD, Anxiety and Reading Deficits: Shining a Light on the Confusion